by PF Louis
(NaturalNews) In a 2002 Jon Rapoport interview of a retired vaccine industry researcher turned whistleblower, the whistleblower, whose identity is protected, dismisses the false premise of vaccinations creating immunity by stimulating antibodies.
Here is part of what he told Jon, … “the immune system is much larger and more involved than antibodies and their related killer cells.” Jon responded with, “The immune system is?”
The scientist/whistleblower responded with, “The entire body, really. Plus the mind. It’s all immune system, you might say. That is why you can have, in the middle of an epidemic, those individuals who remain healthy.” (http://educate-yourself.org)
Supercharging your actual immune system
A foundation of a happy mind and heart is necessary to support the seven ways listed in this article. Don’t allow anger and despair with all that’s wrong in our upside down world keep your spirits down.
Steady, spiritual pursuits, meditation, yoga, and chi-gong go a long way toward helping you be positive. Strive for the quality of equanimity or non-attachment. That’s not the same as indifference. It’s a state of mind that allows you to perform well without anxiety or excessive expectation, which can lead to major disappointment.
Levity helps. A woman diagnosed with cancer decided to let the doctors focus on the disease, while she simply watched ridiculous comedies day after day and laughed her way to healing. A little mirth goes a long way.
(1) A good basic diet is vital. Consuming unprocessed, vegetarian and organic foods while shunning the sugar and artificial sweeteners frees your immune system from fending off processed and junk food toxicity.
(2) Juicing veggies or making green smoothies allows you to consume more nutrients and complete enzymes in one sitting than you would in a few meals. Either one should be consumed immediately after juicing or blending.
(3) Supplement magnesium, enzymes, and vitamins C and D3. Most of us are magnesium deficient, yet magnesium is involved with over 300 metabolic functions in our body, including absorption of vitamin D3.
(4) Probiotics: Although many good probiotic supplements are available, some health experts advise not to rely on them permanently. They should be used during or after a period of antibiotic use.
But for normal, daily consumption, homemade fermented foods and beverages provide enough good bacteria to balance your intestinal flora. A properly balanced intestinal flora (bacteria) helps promote good digestion and more.
It’s estimated that probiotic bacteria are involved with 60 to 80 percent of our total immune system.
(5) Garlic: Bad for vampires; but good for humans. It should be eaten raw on food or with honey. If you’re tough enough, raw alone works well too. Garlic has been around as a natural antibiotic for ages.
Even modern clinical testing reveals garlic’s potency, sometimes superior to pharmaceuticals while not destroying probiotic bacteria.
(6) Your liver is a large and major organ for detoxifying your body. Avoid acetaminophen pain killers such as Tylenol and minimize alcohol consumption and corn syrup (fructose) sweeteners.
Herbs such as dandelion and milk thistle are tonics that help detoxify and strengthen the liver. Coffee enemas are used by the Gerson Institute and Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez in their safe and highly effective cancer curing protocols to detoxify the liver.
Glutathione is the master antioxidant manufactured by the liver. It actually rejuvenates and recycles spent antioxidants to be used again. There are supplement precursors such as NAC to help the liver manufacture more glutathione.
(7) Draining toxins from lymph nodes with body weight bearing exercising such as walking, running, or rebounding on a mini-trampoline is necessary because lymph nodes don’t have pumps. Rebounding works best.
PS: You can enter most bold lettered items individually into the Natural News search box at the top right for more on each.
Sources for this article include: